Using the DataShop
access to log data over a number of different disciplines.
- Click on "Sign up now!" to register.
- Choose "Public Datasets"
- Choose the dataset "USNA_Physics_Fall_2006"
- The "Dataset Info" tab gives general information about the course
where the data was taken.
- Click on the "Learning Curve" tab.
- Choose "All Data" on the left. You will see an aggregate
learning curve (averaged over all KC's). This is not very
interesting; rather, we want to look at specific KC's shown below.
- The list of all KS is rather long.nbsp; To make things a bit more
manageable, you can use the "Knowledge components" box on the left
to select knowledge components (operators) used in Noke's solution of
- Note there are two kinds of curves:
- Number of errors made before getting it right
- "Assistance score" which is the number of errors made
plus the number hints requested before getting it right.